Friday, October 17, 2014

OMG! WELLS FARGO COULD YOU POSSIBLY BE TREATING YOUR CUSTOMERS WORSE?

Search results 267 matching "Wells Fargo Home Mortgage"

Sort by: Date | Popularity | Natural Search

Wells Fargo 

(Complaint Comment)
Posted: 2014-10-10 by   Debbie J. Dodson
Dishonest, untrustworthy, deceitful, lairs, misrepresentation and an employee that was worse
DO NOT USE WELLS FARGO HOME MORTGAGE. Debbie...

Wells Fargo Home Mortgage 

(Complaint Comment)
Posted: 2014-08-04 by   Dana Shafman
Loan Modification BS
Hello violated Wells Fargo Home Mortgage (ASC) customers, While I am sorry for the abuse that you have ALL suffered at the hands of WFHM (ASC), it is not surprising as we are dealing with WFHM (ASC) in our office on a daily basis for clients that have experienced the exact same issues that you all have stated in your valid complaints...

wells fargo loss draft department Bend Oregon

 (Complaint Comment)
Posted: 2014-05-14 by   Sick enough
terrible customer service
Our misfortune was that we had Wells Fargo Home Mortgage to deal with after that. Paperwork first, 3-5 days, send it back, another 3-5 Days, they send it back, another 3-5 days, lost paperwork. Yada, yada, yada. If I could, I would wipe out all Wells Fargo Banks. Even one of the employees said, "if it's not in the best interest of the bank" Slipped out...

Well Fargo Home Mortgage Preservation Department Nationwide 

(Complaint)
Posted: 2013-11-21 by   Mattie Topsey
Modification of Loan
25% with Wells Fargo Home Mortgage since 2006. I expressed to Wells Fargo Home Mortgage that my business has went under and I am no longer producing the same revenue that I once did to afford my expense mortgage. I called Wells Fargo to inform them that I am financial struggling with my late bills (i...

Wells Fargo Home Mortgage 

(Complaint)
Posted: 2013-09-14 by   Christine35
Foreclosure process
Well thank God I stumbled onto this website, I now don't feel alone. The economy sucks, and we have had tough making the house payment. So we had seeked help with the Step Forward Program (hopefully get current and go forward) well, Wells Fargo told them it was to late. They foreclosed wit...

Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Property Loss Department Sterling Illinois

(Complaint)
Posted: 2013-07-08 by   davidgl37@yahoo.com
Incompetent
I have never dealt with a more dysfunctional, incompetent, lying department group until now. You have to literally call them everyday and each time you do you get a different person with a different story that flat out lye to you to pass you on to someone else. I do not wish this experienc...

Wells Fargo Mortgage Santa Cruz California

 (Complaint)
Posted: 2013-05-09 by   Jugoslavia
Loan Re-Fi
Stay away from Daniel Fish at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage in Santa Cruz. He processed my loan refinancing documents, didn't show up to Closing, I resolved all my questions with the Title Officer, I signed all the documents at the Title Company, then got a call from Dan's boss the next Monday that the documents were wrong and the loan couldn't be done...

Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Brownsville Texas

 (Complaint)
Posted: 2013-04-15 by   Brazos
Refinance
We have home mortgage with Wells Fargo. We sought refinance and contacted WellsFargo. We thought that we would we get a good rate; however, the rate was high.Wells Fargo then treated the loan as a new loan, instead of modification, causing closing costs to increase unnecessarily. Wells F...

Wells Fargo Bank Boone Iowa

 (Complaint)
Posted: 2013-04-07 by   Olga Vargas
Home Mortgage
Long story short: payments $200 over minimum were taken and part ( min payment ) was applied, the rest put in unapplied funds; foreclosure followed and payments were taken and not applied/returned sitting in unapplied funds; 3 months later they filed foreclosure . Now, I'm gonna have to fi...

Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Glendale Arizona

 (Complaint)
Posted: 2013-03-15 by   Donald Carson
Mortgage Fraud
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage and Wells Fargo Bank N. A. , has and/or are currently attempting to defraud us out of tens of thousands of dollars and using the threat of foreclosing on our home to coerce us into committing perjury on government-insured loan applications & documents. 1...

Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Eugene Oregon

 (Complaint)
Posted: 2013-03-08 by   Andy Clark
Employee Kidnapped to Conceal
I worked Wells Fargo Home Mortgage last 2 of my destroyed 30 year career. Each week we were compelled to falsify sales systems entries. I became concerned with that. considered it system fraud. I reported it internally and they made life very hard on me. Then I did what nobody ever does: I walked into the FEDERAL BUREAU-INVESTIGATION (FBI) in person with sworn evidence...

Wells Fargo Home Mortgage 

(Complaint)
Posted: 2013-03-06 by   Michael Mitchell
No tax form 2012 received for filing
Our mortgage loan number is 0101093714. In filing taxes for 2012, we do not have a statement regarding what was paid.

Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Oakland Maryland

 (Complaint)
Posted: 2013-03-02 by   Gary Tinsley
Refinance Scam
About December, 2009 I began a load modification process with Wells Fargo. For the next 10 months I was requested to send documents to support my account information. During those 10 months I dealt with Wells Fargo Reps in California, Minnesota, Charlotte, N.C., Wisconsin and others places...

Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Hilton Head Island South Carolina

 (Complaint)
Posted: 2013-03-01 by   jom718
Preditory Lender
a loan office from Wells Fargo Home Mortgage. Wells Fargo was one of the lenders who were providing funding for many of these units. After the loan officer contacted me, we did an application over the phone. This was actually convenient for me because I’m legally blind. During the application process, the loan officer asked a lot of questions about my personal finances...

Wells Fargo Alabama

 (Complaint)
Posted: 2013-02-21 by   Too much fraud
Insurance Claim
We had a fire in one of our rental properties on November 6, 2012 today is February 21, 2013 and we still have not received our funds for the repairs. Wells Fargo has this policy that if your insurance claim check is over $15, 000 they must keep the check and issue it in one third interval...

Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Commack New York

 (Complaint)
Posted: 2012-12-06 by   MY1OPINION
Distribution of Insurance Claims
Hurricane Sandy slams the east coast leaving tens of thousands of homes in ruin. It takes 3 weeks for an estimator to survey damage and finally 6 weeks to receive a check for over 40k on to find out I cannot deposit the check without having it first endorsed by the cosigned mortgage compan...

Wells Fargo Home Mortgage California

 (Complaint)
Posted: 2012-11-29 by   Up a creek without a paddle
They backed out of a Short Sale
Our home is in a Short Sale, we got an offer, Wells Fargo accepted that offer. Its due to close any day, Well NOW Wells Fargo is wanting more money, and backing out of the short sale. We owe less than what the bank wants. To me that is NOT a short sale. Its due to go into foreclosure so I ...

Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Tomball Texas

 (Complaint)
Posted: 2012-11-26 by   DJF 13
Rip Off Artist
This all started October 2012.
I fist talked to the guy on the phone. We talked about the refinance of my home. I explained to him that we had filed Bankruptcy about 8 years ago It all sounded good so me and the wife drove to tomball with the information he said to bring. He check ...

Wells Fargo Home Mortgage 

(Complaint Comment)
Posted: 2012-09-26 by   paulandpamh
Beware of this company!
Heiden, CEO WELLS FARGO HOME MORTGAGE cara. k. heiden@wellsfargo. com Mary Coffin, Vice President WELLS FARGO HOME MORTGAGE mary. coffin@wellsfargo. com Sharon Cecil, Assistant to Both WELLS FARGO HOME MORTGAGE sharon. cecil@wellsfargo...

Wells Fargo Home Mortgage 

(Complaint Comment)
Posted: 2012-09-21 by   Merikay Patterson
Loan Modification
I, too, have been dealing with Wells Fargo Home Mortgage attempting to obtain a Mortgage Modification loan. My 1st preservation agent stated everything looked good on my paperwork and they would send it to the underwriters. and that if I qualified i would get a 40 yr mortgage at 2% interest rate...

Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Ocean City New Jersey

 (Complaint)
Posted: 2012-09-13 by   Dthatch
Refinance problem
Today is Sept.13, 2012 and still filling out paperwork for a refinance with Wells Fargoonline. On May 1, 2012 my husband filled out an online form to refinance a secondhome in Ocean City, NJ. After receiving 3 calls from different agents all offering different rates (4.5%, 4.25% & 4%). H...

Wells Fargo Home Loan 

(Complaint)
Posted: 2012-08-24 by   John Duran
Dishonest
dishonest practices of Wells Fargo Home Mortgage. I like many American's has fallen on hard times. I fell behind on loan over past year but never more than 3 payments. I contacted Wells Fargo making homes affordable department and was working with Dave Hunt in a loan modification department to help me stay in my home...

Wells Fargo Virginia Beach Virginia

 (Complaint)
Posted: 2012-08-13 by   AshO1
Racism, Horrible Customer Service.
NMLSR ID: 106796 Wells Fargo Home Mortgage | 4456 Corporation Lane, Suite 100 | Virginia Beach, VA 23462 MACM8614-011 Tel (757) 222-1378 Fax (866)890-3942 Subject: Refinance home with same bank for 15 years instead of 30 years. I have never ever expected such a horrible customer service in my life where I have ended up with no response just to change my Home Loan to 15 years from 30 years with the same bank Wells Fargo...

Wells Fargo California

 (Complaint)
Posted: 2012-07-30 by   San12
Issues with Mortgage with WellsFargo
really concerned with Wells Fargo Home Mortgage. I feel like I am being cheated by Wells Fargo. Below are some of the issues : 1. They gave me the mortgage at a very higher interest rates than any other banks. 2. While giving the loan, they promised me that they will re-finance any time without any charges...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your post. I’ve been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks, I’ll probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if thats cool. Thanks.
    wells fargo check numbers

    ReplyDelete

DO YOU NEED HELP TO AVOID FORECLOSURE?

If you would like to receive information on how you might avoid the foreclosure of your home, please e-mail me your name, address, and phone number. Someone from our office will be in touch right away to assist you. With Warm Regards, Kelly L. Hansen, HOMEOWNERS HELPING HOMEOWNERS, ctsmyhon@yahoo.com
Be happy, healthy and prosperous, but most of all, be blessed.
Kelly L. Hansen's photo.

Kelly L. Hansen


Jurisdictionary® just click on the link
Make Sure Your Attorney Is Working For You!
Kelly L. Hansen
HOMEOWNERS HELPING HOMEOWNERS FOUNDATION
33605 W. 88th Street
De Soto, KS 66018
913-269-0399 Phone
888-881-2349 Fax
MORTGAGE FRAUD VICTIMS
ARE YOU A VICTIM OF MORTGAGE FRAUD?


PLEASE DONATE TO HELP HOMEOWNERS!